Your feedback will help us to ensure that we continute to meet your training needs.(1.Not Satisfactory 2.Average 3.Satisfactory 4.Good 5.Excellent)
* Schools Vision, philosophy objectives are referred to and reflected in school decisions.
* Students are Disciplined and respect the staff members.
* Counseling facility is available for the staff.
* School Provides continuous opportunities for the development of staff.
* Equal opportunities for all the staff are provided.
* School has adequate medical facilities and are well-equipped to handle medical & other emergencies
*Restrooms, Toilets, laboratory, playground, and classrooms are clean and well maintained.
* The Rest rooms, toilets, laboratory, playground, classrooms are clean, airy and well maintained and clean drinking water is available.
* Clean drinking water is available.
* There are separate toilets for girls and boys.
* The library is well equipped and is accessible.
* The school pays attention to the conservation of environment & waste management practices are implemented.
* There are regular evacuation/fire drills for disaster management.
*The school has provision for differently-able children/staff.
* The Principal/Head is approachable and accessible and believes in building partnerships.
* The school provides conducive working environment with growth opportunities.
* Administrative system are in place including handbook/Job Manual/Induction Policy etc.
* The staff is appropriately represented in governing body.
* Data, documents, records and evidences are well maintained.
*There is a mechanism of feedback, review and performance enhancement for the staff.
* Parents are satisfied with school mechanism and policies.
*Capabilities/Potential of staff are fully utilized.
*Staff development needs are identified program initiated for the same.
* Instructional leadership/Mentoring is evident and innovative practices are encouraged.