Your feedback will help us to ensure that we continute to meet your training needs.(1.Not Satisfactory 2.Average 3.Satisfactory 4.Good 5.Excellent)
*The school's vision, philosophy and objectives regarding curriculum, student teacher development, assessment practices and Innovative Programs.
* The Annual Curriculum Plan of the school integrates academic, social, physical and emotional needs of the students.
* School provides opportunities for continuous development and capacity building of students through effective implementation of CCE and other good practices.
* Teachers use a wide range of strategies/methods/ innovations to cover diverse learning styles to make the concepts understandable.
* School provides adequate opportunities for sports, games and fitness activities.
* The school has facilities to provide clean drinking water and mid-day meal / hygienic and nutritious food.
*School has adequate medical facilities including nurse/ doctor in campus.
* Rest rooms, toilets, laboratory, playground, classrooms are clean, airy and well maintained and clean drinking water is available.
* There are separate toilets for girls and boys.
* Furniture for students is safe, comfortable and age appropriate.
* The library is well equipped and has a good collection of books and related material.
* School pays attention to conservation of environment and places great emphasis on aesthetics.
* The school has provisions for Differently–abled children.
*There is a sense of safety and security in the school and regular evacuation/fire drills for disaster management are carried out.
* The Principal/Head is approachable and accessible and believes in building partnerships.
*The school curriculum prepares students for lifelong learning and becoming global citizens by equipping them with Life skills and positive attitude.
* The school provides adequate opportunities for students to participate in literary and scientific endeavors both inside and outside the school.
*The school encourages all students to participate in Health and Wellness Club/ Eco Club /Literary Club / Heritage Club, etc.
* Parents are well informed about the student's school records (FAs and SA) at regular intervals.
*The school has appropriately qualified and experienced Counselors.
*Workshops and Seminars are arranged to enhance Skill Development / Life Skills among the students.
*The teacher demonstrates fairness and objectivity.
*Admission and other administrative procedures of the school are fair, objective and transparent.
*The capabilities and potential of the students are recognized and further groomed by the school for reaching optimum levels.